Why themeforest is soft-rejecting my products and give same type of email last 2 times?

Hello,

I am very confused because last 2times I get same email from ThemeForest but what to do I want suggestions from you guys. I submit a theme in ThemeForest but it give me this message

" Hi A N M Imtiaz Khan,

Thanks for your submission.

‘SassBiz - Multipurpose Saas Digital Marketing & SEO Elementor WordPress Theme’ isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes [here]

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

1. In the previous review, we asked for significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to detail.

Sorry to say but the made changes are not enough, more improvements in the following areas are needed:

Note my item is : http://wixtheme.com/wptheme/items/sassbiz/

Hey,

For sure it’s an interesting start. What the reviewer is trying to say is that your theme looks unfinished.

• The color scheme is completely off. You cannot mix such pastel and colorful tones together. Pick a cohesive color scheme. There are a lot of articles about that and the rest.
  • careful to your imagery and the colors again. Stay consistent with the color scheme, pick images that have a meaning related to your website content.
  • Avoid too much lorem ipsum, repeated sections etc…
  • Most of UI elements clearly lack work and attention to details. The design can definitely be better.
  • There are a lot of spacing issues. Envato reviewers like geometrical spacing.
  • you have several weeks of work ahead to get this ready for an approval. Any repeated attempts to submit superficial changes will eventually result in a hard reject. Wishing you good luck.

Best.

image wixtheme text on wordpress theme will confuse viewers