Soft rejected, over and over again. Should I give up?

THE CHANGES ARE NOT ENOUGH: Unfortunately, the changes are not enough and the previous review still stands. Please carefully check your item to make sure all problems were adequately addressed before resubmitting this item.

There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as graphics, layout, color palette, visual hierarchy, typography etc…
Please go through your files and weed out these basic design issues.

1. Previously noted review still stands. Any theme authors that does not change required items might have their submission rights RESTRICTED or SUSPENDED. You are also reserving the queue with unfixed submission and creating a review delays!

Kindly return to all posted notes, check everything carefully, address ALL the issues and resubmit.

I don’t know what should I change. Everything?
Please help me find the design issues. I am blind.

Thank you!

http://www.pohlopien.com/artist/

Hi,
Sorry to say that your item quality is very low. At present time it kind of item is impossible to approve. Users may not download even you distribute it for free. (Suppose, your item approved but it will not sale in highly competitive themeforest. )
You have to improve your whole template.
Hope you understand!
Regards,