Why rejected this resume?

hi i am sorry to say just this but let’s face it … there are tons of things like this in this saturated market … in addition u basically have no or almost no graphic design at all in this … apart from a picture, some lines and some very basic “cigarettes” all is about text … in addition, the typo is pretty common and there is no variation at all in it so that the hierarchy of information is far from being extraordinary … furthermore, blue texts for titles is not a good idea not only this is not popping out but this is even hardly readable if u ask me …

Thank for your feedback

think about it buddy … this is a saturated market that u have to deal with … there is a lot of everything so if u do not come up with something unique , your chances to get approved are very scarce … u need to push the envelope graphic design wise …

Thank you. I see many similar (some part) design in this market these are approved. How they can?

LOL and u do not feel that this maybe the problem? which one came first? yours or others’? no system is completely free from incoherence too …

1 Like