Can anyone tell me why was it hard-rejected?

I have submitted 3 resumes until now and all of them are hard rejected. But they have approved all of my other items except resumes. Can anyone anticipate the reason? Was it because of any trend or the quality or anything else? Kindly help me out.

hi I guess this is related to the style of what u have done, mainly … this is tasteful , no doubt, but honestly , there are tons of things like this , here and elsewhere and such items can also be found for free download sometimes so that this is decreasing gamely the interest that people may feel and the commercial potential that the product may have. IN addition , u have some strange things here and there typo wise and when it comes to hierarchy of information “career” and “company name” not matching well visually speaking for instance in the first preview and in the second preview u have the subtitle springing out more than the title , which is making very little sense. I believe that overall , this would good for u to push the envelope graphic design wise as this will help to generate originality and add extra value to the global product as well

1 Like

I see, but could you kindly tell me how can I make it more useful for this marketplace? I mean how should do I do it so that people actually buy it rather than taking it from free stores? Extra pages? More versions? Or better quality?

1 Like

hi I think that u have to put a bit more into it. I guess that extended pages could one one the things, also trying to bring something new somehow some way. I guess that pushing the envelope graphic design wise will help to solve many issues and to try to take into account these other things that I previously mentioned. I think the real deal for u is more than anything else trying to differ from all existing things , while, what u have right now is more likely to be a bit common in my view

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your advice, man!

1 Like

you are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like