Why is my Social Media cover package item got rejected

Hi,

I just want get some thoughts as to why my entry “9 Major Social Media Covers” got rejected?

I get the standard rejection message saying the item was not of the quality standard hence the rejection. But every layer was created in Shape which means it will stay on a HQ state even how huge your resize the file.

Is it because I’ve created the design based on the roll-up banner that was successfully approved?

Short note:

• The design of the item is identical to my roll-up banner because I thought people who will buy the roll-up banner would be happy to have the same look posted on their social media accounts.
  • I’ve created the social media covers in Photoshop the same way how I’ve created my other social media covers which was approved.

Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated.

Best regards,
Jairus!

preview|62x500

On the twitter one there’s some text covered up by the avatar. Plus the Your Name text is in conflict on the google+ one. Don’t know if that’s why it was rejected but it’s something to fix.

1 Like

Oh right!

Thank you so much for your thoughts. I think it might be the case, how could I missed that.

Do you think I can do that and resubmit with different title? :slight_smile: