Graphicriver allways hard reject my item ``the quality standard needed `` anybody can help me

Thsi is my file why reject my item. any body can help me.

1 PSD fiel Google Drive download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Hko3gqRWF6Smx6a0laS1B3bjg/view?usp=sharing

hi, indeed as for me this is not that difficult to understand why this was rejected. First of all , sorry to say just that , as no doubt that it took u some time and effort to create this item, but it does not look good enough visually speaking so that people feel like accepting the design in the first place and for buyers to consider that they will either save some time and use, thus buy …

to get into deeper details, i thin that the picture is not well melted / blended enough, that u can see sort of a “strange cut” on the right side of the “grunge/artistic frame” and it creates also straight lines up and down that are not in keeping with the style of the rest, it makes the thing look strange and not worked out enough if u wish …

after that , maybe u did not get it , but here in Gr , u are expected to have a real effort about the selection of typo and the way u combine them, what u have at this stage is too flat , too plain. The blue also come out of nowhere and according to me is not matching with the rest of what u have … I am also suspecting that text wise your cover is a little bit light in a way and that people may expect some few additional areas where they can write something … i guess u have never worked in an agency becose if so u would realize how much tons of people fail to wish to communicate the right way and still stick to putting lots of texts everywhere … . To tell you indeed, we had once a customer who was willing to put so much text in his cover that facebook rejected it … can u imagine just that? lol well , as crazy as it is , this was what happened … just do not expect people to try to do light in terms of texts, if people communicate visually first all the people u work with are failing to identify just that and expect a text heavily loaded document …

i also think that the edge u added to your text is just not bringing anything to the table … u are on white background and there is no particular need for an edge as both colors contrast white the unified white background …

i am also not this sure for this , but i tend to believe that GR will be likely to demand a bit more graphic work in the background and that your item looks visually more impressive that u do not have a dominant plain white color in the back …

at this stage , sorry to say just this but either the rejection was legitimate but u also need to realize that u need to take your game to the next level … this place is tough competition one with the still growing number of authors, submissions and items and u cannot expect just come out here with something that is not looking impressive and do well with it (though let’s face it , it can happen sometimes, but this is what i call speculating …)

u should not kind of complain to be rejected at this stage but focus on improving both your items and skills, especially that with such a pseudo, people will be asking for much from u …

do not lose hope and courage, just keep on working hard, do your best and everything will be ok on time :slight_smile: i hope i could help u , have a nice day :slight_smile: sorry for the delay in answering i did not attend the forums for a good while