Why I was refused to upload a file.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Logo Reveal 3D” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

On other sites, the reviewers at least leave their feedback and write comments on what the problem is and why it was rejected or what needs to be improved. What is my problem, I didn’t put watermarks in the video or what? Who can I write to the community to explain? Help me please!

No. If the problem is in the technical side, but the design is of a sufficient level, than an item gets Soft Rejection, not Hard Reject. If you want other authors to tell you what your problem may be, attach a video preview of your rejected item here. It is not possible to say what is the reason without seeing the preview

I attach a video preview. Can you help me and tell whats wrong =(
Thank you!

Тут сложно посоветовать что то изменить, потому что плохо прям все, уж извините за откровенность. Шрифты, типографика, угрюмый серый фон, примитивная анимация Просто посмотрите на уже принятые айтемы и сровните уровень вашего айтема с уровнем прийнятых айтемов. Разница очевидна. Энвато - рынок премиум класа, поэтому тут принимают только исключительные работы

Согласен почти со всем. Посмотрел ваши работы, у вас тоже присутствует в некоторых угрюмый серый фон и примитивная анимация, но ваши работы прошли.

Есть огроманая разница между “примитивный” и “лаконичный”. Если вы хотите что бы ваши работы принимали на этом рынке, вам нужно понимать такие вещи