where is it located "Submit files to review"

Hi :slight_smile:

when projects are rejected, projects become hidden showing a message of what has to be corrected, in that message mentions that once corrected the project should be sent on the button “Submit files to review” I can not find that button.

to better understand this is the message that shows.

This item is currently hidden, and needs to be reviewed before you can put it on sale. Just use the “Submit files to review” button on the Edit tab.

If your item was rejected, please make sure you have fixed all the issues outlined during the review process.

The only buttons I have found are the following: Save Changes, Submit Files for Review, Delete this item.

but nowhere do I find this button: “Submit files to review”

hi,

not sure what you are asking about !!

when projects are rejected, projects become hidden showing a message of what has to be corrected, in that message mentions that once corrected the project should be sent on the button “Submit files to review” I can not find that button.

to better understand this is the message that shows.

This item is currently hidden, and needs to be reviewed before you can put it on sale. Just use the “Submit files to review” button on the Edit tab.

If your item was rejected, please make sure you have fixed all the issues outlined during the review process.

Go to the hidden items tab in your dashboard. Click on the item. Go to the edit tab. Click on edit item option. Work your magic. Click on submit items for review… or something like that.

Check this