Where can i find my Queued for Review?

Hi,
I´m trying to find where can i find the project i sent to review and approval, but can´t find where it are.
Can someone help me?

I Sent 4 days ago and using quality envato i see that it is on the schedule, but cant find where can i see it.

Thanks

Hi @carti,

If you can’t see your Item in your Dashboard and ‘Hidden Items’ tab page then your Item has reviewed and got hard rejected. You must should receive email of the review result (if not Unchecked the ‘Item review notifications’ in your Settings => Email Settings):

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

Thanks Mgscoder
Helped so much.

I updated the settings on email, it was really unchecked.
And cant find anything on Hidden Itens. Propably received a hard rejected.

After this, there is any place i can go to know why i was rejected since i didn´t received the email ( because it was not checked) ?

Next step would be resubmit ?

Thanks a lot.

If hard rejected, this means that the Quality team has determined that the item is not suitable for sale on Envato. This can be for a number of reasons but generally, it means that the item is not at the quality level required or it has breached legal content guidelines.

Given the volume of content Envato receive, Envato teams are not able to provide specific feedback on Hard Rejections.

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

Thanks

Thankyou.
Have a good day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your Item … has been rejected = Hard Rejected?

Didn’t know because i can’t find the project i submitted. I think it was hard rejected.
I altered the e-mail preferences as mgscoder recommended to get new infos and now i´m reviewing the entire project to resubmit.