I cannot find my items

I uploaded my files successfully but I didn’t received any notification to know if my item accepted or not
It was showing message saying that the item is in review.
But the message disappeared and item not found
What should I do to know if my item accepted or not

1 Like

Hi @FadyFouad ,

You should receive email to let you know the item accepted or hard rejected or soft rejected. please check inbox/spam/junk in your email.

Thanks

1 Like

unfortunately, I didn’t receive any mail or notification to know my item status.
and I cannot know if it still in review or rejected.
I apologize for the inconvenience but this is the first item I sell and I don't know much about the selling policies

1 Like

If you can’t see your Item in your envato dashboard right sidebar then your Item has reviewed and you must should receive email of the review result (if you didn’t changed the email notification settings). If hard rejected then you will get only email to let you know hard rejected. If soft rejected you will get email with the issues list exist in your item and tips to fix those and you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab. If your item got approved then you will get a notification email into your inbox (your envato account email address) to let you know that your item got approved and you will find your approved item in your Portfolio page. sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

More information here: How to Get Your Items Through Review at Envato – Envato Author Help Center

2 Likes

Sorry but I didn’t received any email about my item
I just received email about you comment :frowning:

1 Like

If you not received email, then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Otherwise Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be happy to assist you.

1 Like

**oops, it is not checked :frowning: **
What should I do now to know if it rejected or not and the reason?

At first, checked the checkbox for next all your items review notifications.

If soft rejected you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab with the issues list that exists in your item and tips to fix those. If your item got approved then you will find your approved item on your Portfolio page.

If not soft rejected or not got approved then you can think about your next item and go on.

1 Like