My Selling item was not shown in codecanyon

Hi,

I have uploaded a product “Codecanyon”. and my item was soft rejected.
again i uploaded to my item. after my updation i seen my item was queued but now i cant view my item was queued and also item was not shown in codecanyon. how long it will take to showing my item?

i am new to this please help me.

Thanks,

Virgincodes

Hi,

If you can’t see your Item in your envato dashboard right sidebar then your Item has reviewed and you must should receive email of the review result (if you didn’t changed the email notification settings). If hard rejected then you will get only email to let you know hard rejected. If soft rejected you will get email with the issues list exist in your item and tips to fix those and you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab. If your item got approved then you will get a notification email into your inbox (your envato account email address) to let you know that your item got approved and you will find your approved item in your Portfolio page. sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

More information here: How to Get Your Items Through Review at Envato – Envato Author Help Center

Thanks

Thank You for your reply.

i didn’t get any soft rejection or hard rejection email. and also i didn’t see any items in hidden item menu. kindly please help this to sort out.

Hi, did you get the solution? I am in same problem here. No emails but i can’t see my item. If you know why please share it with me.