no review result

greetings, I installed a mobile game product, it has been 4 days and now the review post does not appear, neither hidden nor normal. It is not shared, what should I do about this? this is the second time the same problem is happening.

Hi,

If you can’t see your Item in your Dashboard and ‘Hidden Items’ tab page then your Item has reviewed and got hard rejected. You must should receive email of the review result (if not Unchecked the ‘Item review notifications’ in your Settings => Email Settings):

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

I added the documentation to the main files area, is it merged with the other main item I added?

Do your concern about the product you purchased from codecanyon?

What do you mean by:
I added the documentation to the main files area

I sent the game I developed to the codecanyon side. By uploading. but because there was no soft rejection documentation. I am making the game and documentation in zip and uploading it again now. I actually asked this :slight_smile:

If you can’t see your Item in your Dashboard and ‘Hidden Items ’ tab page then your Item has reviewed and got hard rejected.

already hard rejected Item again resubmit (without significant changes) not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload (your rejected item). So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item with more premium features and functionality.

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

More information here: