Item Delay

Hello, I have summited a mobile with admin panel, It has been 7 days, and no response yet, product is still in queue

please keep patience. they will review your item as quickly they can, hope after the weekend.

1 Like

Hello sir, I saw my dashboard and I don’t have the item in queue now, and also did not get any email from codecanon, what happened to the item?

Hi,

You should receive email about your item review result.

If you not received email, then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Thanks

Ok I have on it, But what about the previous review email, that I have missed. how do i know my item status now?

If you can see your item in Hidden Items Tab. then it is soft rejected. and from Hidden Items Tab you can go to that item History Tab where you will find all issues mentioned by the item reviewer and you have to fix those to resubmit the update.
If the item not found in Hidden Items Tab and Portfolio page then the item got hard rejected.

It’s hard rejected, 1 month hard work unique item, but still rejected, codecanon not giving chance to any new seller very sad, hard rejected mean i can’t resubmit?

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

Don’t upset! take a rest and start for a new one with more premium features and functionality.

It was specifically for developer, to reduce the time in there development in mobile app development, but the reviewer is blindly rejecting the item, I am seeing the worst approved item on codecanon , so the reviewer use there mood for approval I think, or i think he she see the author country flag!