I don't know if my codecanyon was rejected

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post here, and also my first script on Codecanyon. I sent my code for review about 10 days ago, and at first it was waiting for review, but then it disappeared without any notification, not even an email from the Codecanyon team. Could anyone explain what is happening? Actually, I tried to contact the Envato team, but I couldn’t find out how. If anyone has any explanations or helpful tips, please let me know.
Best regards.

Check the previous topics, this issue has been discussed over and over again

1 Like

Sorry, thank you @ki-themes I’m new here that’s why could you please tell me, is there a way to check my item history (rejection cause) in codecanyon because notification wasn’t active?

If you can’t see your Item in your Dashboard and ‘Hidden Items ’ tab page then your Item has reviewed and got hard rejected.

• Unfortunately, Envato Quality and Help Teams are not able to provide feedback/critique or advice for Hard Rejected items.

If Soft rejected then you will find your Item and issues on your item in your profile ‘Hidden Items ’ tab/page. You have to fix all of the issues and have to resubmit (using Edit tab).

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help @mgscoder