New submission missing in dashboard

Hi everyone.

I submitted a new file for review yesterday. Is this item not meant to be listed in the “Hidden Items” section? as I do not see it anywhere in my author’s dashboard.

If it’s rejected ( hard ) no, it won’t go there.

Hi Next Loop,

When you submit a new file for review, it usually takes some time for the review team to process and approve it. During this time, the file will not appear in your author dashboard, nor will it be available for sale on the marketplace.

Once the review process is complete and your file is approved, it will be listed in your author dashboard under the appropriate category. If your file is rejected for any reason, you will receive a notification from the review team with an explanation and suggestions on how to improve it.

If you don’t see your file listed in the “Hidden Items” section of your author dashboard, it’s possible that it is still being reviewed or that there was an issue with the submission. I would suggest checking your email and spam folder for any notifications from the review team and reaching out to the marketplace’s support team if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Bryce June

Maybe its because it is hard rejected. Happened to mine as well and got a hard rejection summary email with no proper explanation why it was hard rejected.