What's going on Envato?

Hah :smile:Its a really funny situation. But unfortunately, we can, just wait, when Envato will begin to make any appropriate changes.

1 Like

And look at comments there! Nice work. I’m pretty sure, it’s AJ’s next bestseller :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
This is truly High Art

2 Likes

:smiley:
Crazy!)))

I know we have to wait, but this stolen-low quality tracks-shady new authors situation is out of control!
We already know that AJ can’t protect us outside the marketplace, but what about inside?

1 Like

I don’t want to create a conspiracy theories but this is very near sabotage from concurency.Maybe someone took pretty big ammount of $ to do all this…Or maybe just automated aproval…
Few days ago, they have released automatic update and maybe this all mess has something with it…It is all software controlled and maybe it’s just a bug that needs a fix…But the main question is : what will they do with such big ammount of fake profiles, poor sounding tracks and stolen music ???

1 Like

I’m sure it is possible for programmers to put in a system where while the preview track you uploaded and is waiting in the queue, is cross checked with Shazam or whatever is available for this purpose and flags the track accordingly for the reviewer to see. Other than that, an author task force working shifts manning the gates :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember when Envato expanded to USA they answered questions about filling W-8 and W-9 forms very very soon, but when we (Authors) asked questions about decreasing incomes and paying taxes only by authors (that IS NOT FAIR AT ALL) they didn’t even try to click on thread to view it !!!

It seems they only reply to those questions that make more money for them.

Automatic approval of new authors? Yikes. Surely that sort of experiment should be done with trusted authors? I’m wondering If they want to do as creative market.

They released automatic update for already aproved items…See the Automatic Approval of Item Updates

Has anyone tried uploading to their regular account. To see if it’s new authors or new items that are going right through?

l’m one of them. I think it’s a good move but not for new first items!

1 Like

Yes and i think that something is messed up with that.

Stolen items is a big problem for everyone : authors, Envato, clients…

Is it just a coincidence, that all this started right on weekend? I don’t think so… :expressionless:

Hey Alec_Koff, I see one of your items just appeared, is this that one submited 1 month ago ?

It’s not funny anymore. For God’s sake! What’s going on?!

The same im wondering…And new items with fake profiles still flooding the marketplace.Im checking front page from time to time and it doesn’t stop.

yes, 33+ days ago

thank you for reply. That’s kinda good news… that means they started to review old authors too… :slight_smile:

[quote=“FortyTwoStudio, post:262, topic:50491”]
It’s not funny anymore.
[/quote] FortyTwoStudio, I think soon will be reviewed your item that is in review for 33 days :slight_smile: