WHAT YOU GOT AGAINST ME Reviewer???

…etc…2o[qj-idiaspd’,q[2wz

1 Like

And of course now more than 100 authors will check the link and write nothing because there is NO anything that they could find even for soft reject!

If the reviewer is so sure for his decision it would be great that he writes here as well, but of course he will not write anything as there is no reason he can find so it’s easiest to hard reject item with no comment…

How do you get “That same reviewer hard rejects you every time” :smiley:

1 Like

It definitely is not that bad to reject it 16 times. I really appreciate your patience @UnicDesign, I wouldnt have done that.

1 Like

Where you submitting this as a PSD?

@wpcohort

Haha i don’t know but i got such a feeling :smiley:

@vishnusathyan

Thank you mate. This template is rejected now for the second time but i got 14th templatws before this one hard rejected. My 12th, 13th, and 14th template where rejected with message “better suited as a site templates”. When i asked here what could i improve, most of them said that those templates were not unique and that i should start new one.

Now i got this template completely unique, first in it’s niche and again hard rejection. Really don’t know what do to do now as this is not fair review.

@chilly_orange

How you mean where? If you mean category it is Creative.

I don’t know if reviewers are also visiting forums but i really think after 16 hard rejections i have deserved some better explanation…

You can see how many of them seen the template but no one said what should be approved because typography is great, colours are great, spacings and paddings are great, completely unique design…

Your files look good. But have you tried to submit them to another category? Creative is the hardest category here

Thank you everyone for your feedbacks. I appreciate that.

@leafcolor

You think it would be approved in different category? Which one you suggest me?

Does anyone else have some feedback? Come on, there is 100+ views and no one can tell me what is wrong with the design? So reviewer did make a mistake, and what can i do, contact support? Hah i would just get automatic response.

If someone is interested to “improve” design to make it approved, contact me.

Design is good but try to make it for niche business, more unique pages, even unique text, not just standard ones you have. And try another category.

So was it hard rejected or soft rejected? As I said in your previous thread, I like it, but there are definitely things to polish. First, try to get over the feeling that anybody here has anything against you. I am 100% this is not the case. Reviewer is just doing his job. If it was me, I wouldn’t be sure whether to soft or hard reject this either. Now to issues: Texts are very hard to read, you should use much darker shade of gray. Also, white text on green background in “Check Video Tutorial” section is great example of horrible text and background combination - a very rookie mistake. Also, the screenshot is too blurry, but maybe that’s because photobucket compression. Just make sure that submitted preview images are super sharp.

So to sum it up, this is not a reviewer issue, this is your ego issue. You have potential, but you need to improve. Or you can just blame someone else and never make it, the choice is yours.

@rayoflightt

Thanks for feedback, i will consider that.

@LSVRthemes

Thank you for constructive feedback. All the things that you have listed are looking familiar to me with reasons for soft reject.

I will make text darker, also improve “Check Video Tutorial” section, the blurred screenshots are caused by photobucket compression. What made me mad here is that it’s hard reject, and there are a lot of templates that have spacing, padding, typography issues and just get soft reject. I don’t like and want to compare my template with others, but i just want fair review, this tempalte just can’t be for hard reject. And now because i can’t give up i will try again and what is great, as it’s hard reject i will need to wait at least 14 days more…

Also if that are the only issues and they are reason for hard reject, that means after i solve them it will be approved 100% right? Otherwise i should take it personal? :slight_smile:

Hey, UnicDesign! Your inspiration was THE FOX PSD / WP template? Because there is a bit of resemblance in some areas, well, for us at least.

About what could be changed to turn this design around:

• sometimes there is overs-saturation with colors and accents, that’s directly connected to visual hierarchy;
  • although the images catch your attention the colors are too vivid & make composition chaotic at some parts;
  • header need to have some more work;
  • more pages/shortcode variations? quantity? (Pages look finished but the whole design project feels unfinished);
  • color pattern change?
  • use more polite ways to address your customers in your titles (You need support? -> Do you need support?).

Hope it helps.

Hi Shufflehound,

Thank you very much for feedback.

sometimes there is overs-saturation with colors and accents, that’s directly connected to visual hierarchy;

I will check that.

although the images catch your attention the colors are too vivid & make composition chaotic at some parts;

I will check that as well.

header need to have some more work;

Maybe it could be improved a little bit, i will try to think something great.

more pages/shortcode variations? quantity? (Pages look finished but the whole design project feels unfinished);

I thought to first get it approved with this pages and then make a update with more pages, as i have spend already a lot of time on this project and it is very risky for me to create a lot more pages and then get rejected. Also there templates in PSD category that have one single page only.

color pattern change?

I was thinking about that, i will consider that again, but anyway that couldn’t be the reason for hard rejection.

use more polite ways to address your customers in your titles (You need support? -> Do you need support?).

That could be small imrpovement, but also not reason for hard reject.

Thank you once more for your help.

I would make the typography slightly bigger and perhaps work a bit more on the footer, as it seems a little simplified to me.

1 Like

hi yes this sounds strange as this is not known who reviews unless this is approved or soft rejected …

hi , i hope this is not a reason for a hard rejection all the same …

hi for me this is nice and i am sorry to say just that but many rejections in TF are hard to understand as there are so many very close designs , and that we have always the same structure or almost in newer generations or websites who are more about technique than any other thing … (unfortunately …)

Thanks for feedback.