[Hard Reject] 14th time!

Hello everyone,

I have just got the message from reviewer after 4-5 days of review:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this
category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace,
approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace
quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this
approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold,
quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

So template it’s hard rejected.

This is my 14th hard reject!!! What is wrong with expert reviewers???!?

Why this template is not good enough?!?!?

Here are the screenshots:

One page version: http://s723.photobucket.com/user/UnicDesign/media/08_01_One_Page_Version_Page_zpsf77tojwq.jpg.html?sort=3&o=121

Home page: http://s723.photobucket.com/user/UnicDesign/media/01_01_Home_Page_zpsrhx4l3kd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=28

Other pages: http://s723.photobucket.com/user/UnicDesign/library/?sort=3&page=14

Am i able to check who is that expert who reviewed my template and maybe contact him!?

Am i able to check who is that expert who reviewed my template and maybe contact him!?

No, it’s not possible when you get hard rejected.

I think you should start from scratch… Just create a new template and forget about this one.

Hello, my first advice is to create a new theme .
Do not look bad. But it is very common anyway. Also you have serious grid problems (left and right spaces seem too high but the content is narrow) , typography, design details .
Watch the top Envato products. And do not forget to create something new.
Try a different subject for your theme .
At first it’s hard for everyone. Do not give up !

Thank you very much for feedback. This is my 14th reject, so thats why i was angry, but as i never give up, i will create a new theme as you say :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hi buddy, well , i can understand that u may be wiling to break into TF which is the marketplace paying the most and also the one that envato is the most interested in , however, my advice would be for your to stick to what u do good, u have greta actions and very cool items in your GR portfolio u are doing great there , if i were u i would just stick to there , there are things for which we have a natural bent , that’s also something that we have to keep in mind

Thanks a lot mate. Honestly, i was also thinking to keep making only photoshop actions, but i thought maybe i will faster get Elite status with making both actions and themes :smiley:

Only Idiot can submit already rejected project 14 times. People like you should be banned. Stop spaming reviewing system.

Only idiot can think that i have sent this same template 14th times! I have 14 templates rejected, so this is my 14th rejection!

Yes, the designs are good, but not great, as others have said spacing, too much white space in some, and images left hanging?

I failed about 8 times with flyers, and got frustrated as well, but l learned from it, and kept the concept simple, (so l could reduce the unknown mistakes) and it got through.

So, l would suggest going high end, all the way, not just the graphic images only, and that will probably get you closer or in?

At the moment your design is 5 star hotel, mixed with cheap business broshure. Make it all 5 star hotel, and that might do it?

:palm_tree: