This must be personal!

Hello everyone,

After i had 14 templates hard rejected, i have decided to try again. I have choosen the category that have 0 templates, so my template would be the first one. Before i have sent the item i have shown it to few elite authors and they all said that is really great and definitely unique. I just got the message that my template is HARD REJECTED. And i really think that this is something personal, take a look at the template and tell me what yout think.

Here is the reviewer message:

"Our Review team also provided these comments:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NOT MET: Your item does not meet the minimum technical design requirements for this category."

And here is the template:

Thanks,

UnicDesign

Not bad! But it needs more polishing, especially in typography and whitespace area. For example those two comments boxes in 06_single_post: why there is such big inconsistency between top and bottom paddings? Same for “You need support” boxes. If you are creating PSD, you have to be pixel perfect.

I can assure you this rejection is not personal, the fact that some elite authors liked your work doesn’t really mean anything. I like your work too, but at the same time I don’t think it’s ready yet (but I think it’s pretty close). Remember, even the smallest details can make a big difference. So, I would say stick to this design but pay more attention to every single pixel.

Thank you very much for feedback, i really appreciate it. I will improve what you told me, but i am wondering why i didn’t get soft reject for that?

they didn’t find the minimum requirements to soft reject, but don’t worry, try to improve the design what @LSVRthemes told you.

Thanks but hard reject is definitely rude response for this template.

Is there something more that i could improve to make it approved?

Please try to follow entire comments of @LSVRthemes