What 'Licence' and 'Extended License' fields means

When uploading a resume what ‘Licence’ and ‘Extended License’ fields means and what thought kept in mind while filling these fields as an author or seller

the main difference is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve licensed) is distributed for free, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold. Extended License is still limited to a single end product.

If the item is part of a product (end product) for sale, you need the Extended License.

Example: A game or t-shirt for sale

If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

Thanks

Thanks, If what I uploaded a resume or business card template for sale as seller or author, what these terms refer to,

The license terms for the customers who will purchase items. Just you have to set your price for those licenses.

I want explanation for that when a customer will pay extended license fee, my project can not be sold again again and will remove from site. Also I will not be able to upload it again? Or still my template be there to sold again and again?

about Licenses I have mentioned in my first reply. You need to check the link provided in my first reply.