what is the reason to reject my music on audiojungle

i want to understand the reason for the rejection??
Please help me to understand the reason for the rejection!
thank you!
https://soundcloud.com/ahmed-ash-1/darkness

It seems a little bit repetitive. The timing of the cymbal at around 0:47 seemed a little off. The end also cut out really abruptly.

1 Like

Agree with the above on this one. A nice idea but quite repetitive and doesn’t really lead to anything noteworthy.

Also as mentioned, the cymbal/percussion timings are noticeably off which makes it all feel a bit disjointed.

1 Like

Hi there - Audio Jungle has got really sophisticated with regards to arrangement and sound which in my opinion is a good thing. As authors we really have to challenge ourselves and our work to raise our game to survive on this ultra competitive marketplace. Your track has a good idea at it’s heart but it is very repetitive and the arrangement could be more interesting rather than a motif repeated throughout. You could transform it into a 30 second cartoon / comedy ident or logo but as it stands it just is not dark enough or interesting. Sorry to be harsh or negative.

1 Like

The idea and the sound quality is superb and professional.
I don’t see why this is “dark”, but that’s not the problem. If reviewers made a hassle about track titles than we’d see a lot more rejections. :smiley:
The key to improve here is what others already pointed out. I’d approach in a constructive way: just make it shorter, work on the ending not to be so abrupt and you’ll have a pretty good chance of approval.
Cheers!

1 Like

Send me the Wav file and midifile (and Stems) and I shall have play with your track. Email - gballx@hotmail.com

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion and I will try to develop my technique
and i will send wav file and midi file to your email
and thanks again (y)