What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

I agree and understand :slight_smile:

This is a bit weird, Iā€™ve got three on a month and two on 22 days but some people are getting reviewed much sooner than that?

Yesterday I got hard reject, on my soundpack, wich I uploaded 3-4 days ago. Now Itā€™s 20 here for music http://quality.market.envato.com/audiojungle ,but Iā€™ve got 2 items in queue, submitted 22 days ago. Well I see no surprise, Envato really working on review time decreasing, and it may start work on new submissions, but Itā€™s understood, that they physically canā€™t review tons of ā€œoldā€ tracks wich have already been waiting for 20+ days, immediately

Yes 3 days on my new author account Audiobed.

And if you read the recent rejections posts thereā€™s authors that got rejected after 1 day.

Queued for Review. Submitted 1 month agoā€¦ :frowning2:

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a plan behind everything, just wait a little more, things are obviously changing. If Envato managed to survive as a great platform for years, I donā€™t see how they could just screw everything up overnight. Iā€™m sure they know what theyā€™re doing. Go out and try to forget about it for a minute or two. Or a week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

20 days and i am still waiting :confused:

I agree. As strange as it may seem, there is surely some reason behind it, maybe a new rookies in the review team who got separate wait line to work on, or anything.

1 Like

To be honest Iā€™m feeling as if Iā€™m being punished for something. I know its not true but thatā€™s how it feelsā€¦

1 Like

Or for a month? Well then. Prepare to complain about 90% drop soon. :smiley:
Saw couple of new authors, that got approved more that 20 tracks in last couple of days. Pretty sure, theyā€™re not alone in this. You do the math.

Does anybody think that the amount of new accounts looks a little fishy?

7 Likes

Especially as AJ is one of the only successful sites that doesnā€™t need any form of ID for authors to start sellingā€¦

1 Like

To keep things in check, is it perhaps time for a mandatory ID check and limit the amount of new authors?

5 Likes

Half the new authors I looked at donā€™t have profile biographies or banners on their page and they have very generic names. If I was going to rip off peopleā€™s music, AJ would be the easiest and most profitable place to do it at the moment!

1 Like

@TenRoomsAudio And Envato even appreciate them with 1-4 days review time. What conclusion can we do?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to email the help desk and see what they say later. Iā€™m not expecting much information but I guess itā€™s worth a shot.

1 Like

wait unitl monday.KingDog said there will be news when Melbourne office comes online. I hope they will explain us this situation and fix upload time for old authors :slight_smile:

@AudioCenter Yes, I saw his post and I am waiting. Just this situation is completely demotivates me since my finances are completely depend on AJ.
Pretty sure I will feel the aftermath of all this new authors review times for 2 months at least, I know itā€™ll be drop in sales, this is obvious. But I want to know what is it all for and is it even worth it (since Iā€™m not really sure, that half of that new authors worth trust).

I mean, donā€™t get me wrong - I was always defending Envato in general, review team and I trusted them.
Iā€™m not usually a complaining person, Iā€™d rather do something than complain. But the only thing I can do in this situation is to move to another site. Which I donā€™t want to do. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m kinda too active now :joy: