What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

This says for Sound 24 days, waiting 29 days. I did upload many sound FX
http://quality.market.envato.com/audiojungle

Omg… This is too much!

1 Like

Yikes! 1 month now? I though june would see a decline in review time.

Not with so much flow of items now

I think we have been hit by a range of new “artists” that are just stealing music and trying to sell it on here - and of course new genuine artists too. I can’t see them being able to reduce the review time anytime soon.

Its clear though that something has “pushed in” the queue or we wouldn’t have experienced extra delays - so I guess many artists get cuts in the queue?

1 month 3 days on a pack and still waiting… 29 days for a corporate track and still waiting

Almost a month.

There’re just 2 solutions for this:

A: The bar has to be raised.
or
B: Ludicrous Speed:

You decide

5 Likes

I would appreciate if someone from envato would explain what is going on with the review queue because what I experience ( and i believe not only me) doesn’t match with the aproximate official review time on the site. Do some authors ( new) have less time to wait than others? Thank you

Yes they do :frowning:

Three days for new authors

23 days for older authors. (according to Envato)

FlossieWood where we can read this info? Please

Thank you!

20 days! hell yeah! http://quality.market.envato.com/audiojungle
It becomes funnier every day :laughing: Now that Review Turnaround page is completely useless.

2 Likes

All new items also very inspiring and motivational - 95% of them not only from new authors, but from new authors with no sales. Seems like Envato finally found whom to promote and wants all the old authors to leave. :sweat_smile:
I guess, it’s totally worth now to delete all items from queue and create one more account.

Yeah, I noticed the exact same thing. A flood of new authors with a single item and no sales at all. Akward time here at the jungle.

1 Month Is not too much!!
It`s Ridiculous

1 Like

It is comforting to know that programmers counted with 1 month queue lengths. (otherwise it would have said “30 days” not “a month”)

“Submitted 1 month ago” It seems we can not see the numbers “1 month and 1 day” , since the system can not display more :slight_smile:

I stand corrected :slight_smile:

Ha, I did not think that the system is you! :slight_smile:

No I was referring to my post just above yours