Web site soft rejected [MUSE]

Hi there!

My latest web template is just soft rejected. So I am looking some feedback’s or opinions to improve my rejected template.

They mentioned me to

• The template’s overall typography isn’t yet ready. It needs improvements in the styles it offers and general visual hierarchy.

I have used 2 font styles (raleway and open sans) because one font doesn’t have italic style(on type-kit) so that’s why i used it. Is that the problem?

DEMO

Can any one help me to improve my template before i resubmit it and i really appreciate it.
Thanks you so much and have a good day. :slightly_smiling:

Nice theme. I see you have tried some innovative concepts which is a good thing. But there is alot going on with the text and there seems to be some inconsistency. For examples if you want to keep your paragraphs lowercase then follow that every where. I see some paragraphs are all caps and some all lower case. Also make sure Kerning & leading are consistant (incase you don’t know what that is see here)

Hi ThemeDrone.

Thanks for your reply and i really appreciate it. Yes i think my typography isn’t ready yet. I have to change many typography styles and specially Kerning & leading not consistency. I will change overall my typography in my template.

Thank you so much for you comments, really valuable for me.
Good luck to you!