Soft Rejected HTML Template

Dear Fellows,

Our last project, after 1 work month, has been soft rejected. Revisor has been detailed and provided a list of things to improve, but for us something is hard to comprehend.

Here is what he wrote:

Thank you for your submission.

1. In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. Make sure that all components are designed to work with your template’s concept.

That’s the point that we don’t comprehend: what does it means? As some other items, wee see that there are some layout designs and different variation. Can you hel us?

2. Parts of your design are either difficult to read or have contrast issues. Please make sure all sections of your design have adequate contrast and all text is easily readable.

This is quite clear. We should improve Overhall contrast. Also in this case, we see a lot of template selling with soft colours and low contrast.

3. The scrolling animations are currently quite heavy. Just because animations are available doesn’t necessarily mean they should be used all the time. Consider if your animations are being over-used.

Ok, we should limit animation use or differentiate them, what do you think?

4. The overall hierarchy of this item requires some additional work. Focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention. http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/an-introduction-to-hierarchy-webdesign-14947

Hierarchy is very important, we have to better focus on it: maybe to differentiate better text size or something else? any suggestion will be very appreciated.

5. There are spacing and alignment issues throughout this item. Please take a moment to make sure that all elements are aligned perfectly and everything is spaced consistently from section to section.

We should add more space from section to section? some other alignment issues?

This item has an interesting start, but requires a bit more work before it can successfully compete on ThemeForest. Focus on improving the overall quality of this item before resubmitting.

Ok, that’s all…we are happy but we want to do a good work and we would like to receive your precious suggestions and ideas.

Thanks to all who will spend some minutes to give us suggestions…

Although several pages did not have any difference, you have made a replica trying to change some small things.
You need to work on typography and as they tell you the contrast is hard to read in some sections.
The spaces on the one hand, and alignments on the other hand
It requires some improvements before submitting again

Keep working good luck

1 Like

I checked your multiple page demo. here is what i think:

1. In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. Make sure that all components are designed to work with your template’s concept.
    They want you to improve the design elements, to them it looks more like you modified an existing design, they want you to make them better still.

2. Parts of your design are either difficult to read or have contrast issues. Please make sure all sections of your design have adequate contrast and all text is easily readable.
    Welcome section, pricing table text need to have better contrast

3. The scrolling animations are currently quite heavy. Just because animations are available doesn’t necessarily mean they should be used all the time. Consider if your animations are being over-used.
    Limit animations

4. The overall hierarchy of this item requires some additional work. Focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention. http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/an-introduction-to-hierarchy-webdesign-149471
    I think the borders are messing up things, try fading them a bit, just my opinion though.Heirarchy is a bitch, i can’t point out much.

5. There are spacing and alignment issues throughout this item. Please take a moment to make sure that all elements are aligned perfectly and everything is spaced consistently from section to section.
    Couldn’t find any.

PS: appreciate if you can give me some feedback on this - Feedback on my awesome theme!

1 Like

Guys,

Your advices are very welcome and useful. Thank you for being so accurate: now things are clearer than before.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you again. @webnesters do you have a themeforest profile? thank you.

Any Other Advice? Thank you Guys!

Dear Fellows,

we added more significant Editing to Our Demo, but reviewers says that at this time there is an error:

Your demo does not function properly and cannot be reviewed properly. The content never gets triggered on scroll. Please fix this.

What does He/she’s sayng? Should we remove scroll effect on Hover? Something else?

Thank you!

Any Reply would be highly appreciated :relaxed:

1. Add your All page links on all demos nav. (user can check all pages from any demo page)

(Reduce the animation delay time if you like)

1 Like

Thank you Muse Master! All Links are Added in the menu so if you open a Demo, you can easily switch to other pages. Ok for the Delay, this could be Right. :slightly_smiling: