we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward

Hi,

This is my first upload and I’m unsure why this item was rejected. I wish there was more detail they would give.

Hi @natez311 and welcome!

What sort of item is it? Is it a flat image? Editable vector?

Hey,

It’s a vector. Here is the help file:

Thank you for purchasing our vector product Easter-Bunny-Smiling-Cute-Happy!

This product includes 5 different file formats: AI, EPS, JPG, PNG, and SVG. The aspect ratio of the file is 3:2.

The file is organized into 3 main layers:

1. Background Layer: This layer contains the background of the image.
  2. Foreground Layer: This layer contains the main elements of the image.
  3. Text Layer: This layer contains any text that is present in the image.

The font used in the image is “Merriweather” with the “Regular” setting.

If you have any questions or need help with the file, please reach out to us via the Envato and reach out to “natez311”. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you again for your purchase!

I’m wondering if there is a technical issue somewhere that I can fix or should try to fix? I’m just not sure since there isn’t enough detail. Let me know what you think. Thanks for the response!

@natez311
Hard rejections like this are very rarely, if ever, about technical issues. In this case, it seems to be about the overall quality and/or marketability.

I personally like the illustration, but I can see why someone might think it’s too simple for a premium marketplace. You might have more luck if you did an illustration bundle, maybe with the same bunny in multiple poses. Or you could go even further and make a character creator, similar to your previous item from years ago.

Thanks, I really appreciate that, you are right, I think that’s a good idea. I’ll make a few different versions like this one to see if it takes. A bundle might do the trick. I’ll report back once I’ve uploaded my new product.