Why this vector image got rejected?

forum
Hi! Today I got the message about rejected image.
Can somebody tell me about rejection reasons? Thank you.

what was the rejected reason u got?

“Unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”
I don`t know what actually it means and what I have to change for acception my vector file.

Great work :عيون القلب:

hi this is a cute work and style that u have here … though i think that this is not really the problem but rather a technical one indeed. I had faced the same thing when i attempted to submit a character in a different style but with several variations like this … i think that what they expect here is really a customizable character, a bit organized like a set , where things are stocked in the bundle and can be pasted to change emotions, postures and so on …
u should inspire from one great author @memoangeles
have a look this is how u should so your illustration for here , as for i could understand …

Thank you)

u are welcome :slight_smile:

Hello, I think your illustration is good and looks nice. It seems to me that the problem may be in the eyes. I mean the number 4 and 6 from the left.

Perhaps the reviewer has a problem with the contour of the character, but it’s hard to tell in such a small picture. All you have to do is keep going and keep trying :slight_smile: