Want to be involved in Envato marketing campaigns?

Hey everyone,

Our team is going to be working to run more and more marketing campaigns that work to involve our community members in the future. These campaigns will be an awesome opportunity to work together, leverage off of one another and draw additional exposure for your items on market.

Some of these campaigns will be big, like our most recent Cyber Monday campaign, others will be specific and targeted around niches.

One thing we know for sure, all of them will achieve the greatest level of success if we work together.

If you’re interested in being involved with one of these campaigns in the future, you can register your interest in learning more via the form below. That way, well be able to make sure you’re given plenty of heads up with there’s a campaign on the horizon that’s relevant to you :slight_smile:

You can find and complete the form here.

32 Likes

Sounds good, done :+1:

Sound good, its a step in the right direction. The thing i would recommend is that you shape future campaigns in the way all authors have benefits. For example cyber Monday campaign was bad for us and it gave a distinct advantage for the chosen ones. Quite a few themes will get on popular list just because the campaign.

Second please do share the burden of discounts with us authors. Its not fair that we take all the hits and bring you all the traffic and your fee stays the same.

You have to keep in mind that in rare cases this kind of campaigns have prolonged effect. On the contrary the the higher sales do not bring that much of a profit because of the discount, but bring new customers for which

For example you could offer next time a discount on all deposited credits and then, we share somehow the discount burden on purchases. This way everybody gains. And the selection process for themes is not needed.

Just keep in mind the steps…

• take the hit with discounts on your fee
  • shape the campaign so all have the equal potential to benefit.

Cheers

11 Likes

Great! :princess:

If that is true that’s great, tough the post stated that it will not be. But in that case i apologise. Cheers

1 Like

Correction: Both the fixed buyer fee and author fee remained the same. Nothing changed.

1 Like

So i was right? :slight_smile:

Great News !!! :+1:

Good news!

This Cyber Monday was great for me and my sales :slight_smile: thank you!

No. Fee was not halved

Good news!! Done!!

Then it wouldn’t be a targeted marketing campaign, it would just be general marketing of the site as a whole.

Agreed.

You should do a space, sci-fi and astronomy niche marketing campaign. All the cool kids love a bit of space action.

2 Likes

Cool! Nice idea!:+1:

Thanks a lot!
In future it’ll be cool if you make search possible inside the collections , it can help customers to find what they want among only discounted files. :slight_smile:

Actually from the clients point of view its all the same. But all authors have equal gain potential.

Great Super News! Thanks a lot for this thing!

Thanks for having me in the Cyber Monday campaign.

It was really successful I had over 40 sales with this audiojungle item

So I signed in for future campaigns

Happy holidays to all

Kirk