UPDATE: The 2019 Cyber Monday sale is now over. If you’re looking for the 2019 landing page, you can find it here
Envato’s marketing team are putting together a Cyber Monday sales campaign that will feature 50% off ~500 items from ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, VideoHive, AudioJungle and PhotoDune on a dedicated campaign landing page.
Cyber Monday is the biggest sale campaign of the year and will feature a selection of best selling and fresh new author-nominated items. These will be displayed on our landing page in two ways:
- Main Sale items at a 50% discount off their normal sale price. These will be displayed on the landing page throughout the full campaign period.
- 48-hour Feature Items also at a 50% discount. These will be featured in customer emails and highlighted in a feature section at the top of the campaign landing page at specific feature item periods.
The campaign landing page will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site promotion, email, social media and affiliates. Our Cyber Monday campaign will be live between Tuesday, 26th November (12pm AEDT) and Tuesday 3rd December (8pm AEDT) 2019.
If you’d like to be involved, please use the form below to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
It’s really important that the 50% discount (applied as part of Envato’s Cyber Monday sales campaign) is off your normal sale price. Envato will be reviewing each nominated item carefully, and only those with a clear, stable and consistent normal price will be selected (consistent with our Pricing Promotion rules below, among other things).
Any price changes made by you through your dashboard after 27th October (the date that nominations close) may disqualify your item from the promotion. Please ensure your price is set before nominations close, if you wish your item to be considered for this promotion. See our Pricing Promotion rules below for more details.
What are we looking for?
- You must be the author of any items that you are nominating
- Items must be high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items must have made sales in the past 12 months
- NOTE: This campaign does not require minimum sales or ratings for item nominations. However, both will factor into our decision on what to include in the campaign.
For this campaign we’d like to include selected items that are at a discount of 50% Off from their normal (consistent) price.
Main Sale Items
By default, items are nominated for the Main Sale Items category. These will be displayed on landing page for the full campaign duration.
48hr Featured Items
You may also opt your item in to be considered for the 48-hour Featured Item category. These items will be hand-picked by Envato staff and will receive special exposure at the top of the landing page and in an email to our customers.
- Only 4 Featured Items per marketplace will be chosen.
- These will be displayed on the landing page during a 48-hour period within the campaign (refer to campaign timeline for details).
- All Featured Items will be back at the top of our campaign landing page, from 12pm on Cyber Monday (December 2), in addition to their previous 48-hour period.
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements - read our Campaign FAQ and use that thread to ask us any other questions you may have. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meet all requirements!
Once you’re ready, submit your nominations via this form:
What’s next? Campaign timeline
- Tuesday, 15 October: We launch the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Sunday, 27 October: Item nominations close. Remember to set your item price before this date (so if you’re experimenting with price at all, make sure it’s set to your normal price by this date).
- Wednesday, 6 November: We will inform the authors of selected items and provide more details via email.
- Tuesday, 26 November: The campaign begins, and promotional prices are automatically applied to selected items.
- Tuesday 26 November: The first batch of 48hr Featured Items are displayed on the landing page.
- Thursday 28 November: The second batch of 48hr Featured Items are displayed on the landing page.
- Saturday 30 November: The third batch of Featured Items are displayed on the landing page.
- Cyber Monday 2 December: All 48hr Featured Items return to the campaign landing page.
- Tuesday, December 3: Promotional campaign ends at 8pm AEDT.
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the Campaign FAQ thread.
Thanks again, and good luck!