Apple Motion file nominations wanted for “Steal of the Week” Email Campaign

Next week, our email marketing team will be running a “Steal Of the Week” campaign to promote an Apple Motion file whose author will be happy to sell at a 50% discount from their usual price.

If chosen, your item will be promoted in an email to an engaged list of subscribers and promoted as a discounted item. We will be sure to list your prices clearly.

The discount is applicable based on the price of your item as of 5 pm on Monday 8 May AEST (“Original Price”).

By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your price to 50% of its Original Price, starting from Tuesday 16 May at 5 pm AEST through to Friday 19 May at 5 pm AEST. This change will take place automatically for the successfully chosen item.

If you’d like to be in the running to be featured, read the instructions carefully and post in this forum thread.

What’s in it for me?
We’ll be officially featuring you via an email campaign! Approximately 140k recipients will receive notice of the discount and be directed to your item/portfolio.

When is it going to run?
Tuesday 16 May at 5 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) through to Friday 19 May at 5 pm (AEST).

What’s the process?
Put your nominations below and add a link to your item (you must be the author of the item). The item we promote will be randomly selected from eligible submissions.

Who can nominate an item?
Only the creator of the item can nominate it for this promotion.

Criteria for selection
In order for a file to be considered for the draw, the item must meet the following criteria:

• You must be the author of the file you’re submitting
  • The file must be an Apple Motion file
  • The file must have sold at least 5 times

We retain sole discretion over the files we promote, and we may change the content and format of the promotion (including which files are promoted) during the promotion in order to ensure it remains fresh and generally irresistible to buyers.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
Easy. If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.

Any other questions?
Drop a line here in this thread!

Want to be informed when marketing opportunities become available? Sign up to our “Community Marketing Opportunities” email list!

Hey I’d like to nominate our item FCP YouTube Essentials :slight_smile:

Hi like to nominate some of my projects :slight_smile:

Hi, Here is my nominations, Thanks

Our Nominations