Video With Corporate Music

Hello friends!
I see that the corporate/motivational tracks is incredibly popular nowadays and I can’t understand why.
I never seen videos with that kinda music on YouTube or TV commercials.
Can you please share me links to some videos with corporate/motivation tunes (if it will be bestsellers from Audiojungle it will be awesome!)?
Thank you!

leadsquid11m
Hello friends!
I see that the corporate/motivational tracks is incredibly popular nowadays and I can’t understand why.

:D:D:D

Hahaha! Brilliant!

Because its Inspirational!!!

Yes, maybe it’s a stupid question, and I’m sorry for that. I’ve started active work on Audiojungle since september, so i don’t know all the nuances.
I often see orchestral, rock, emotional tracks in commercial videos or on YouTube, Vimeo etc.
But corporate tracks I noticed only in Videohive projects, and that music are extremely popular, so I want to watch where people use them.

Everywhere :yum:

1 Like

I think it’s mostly internal corporate presentations - ie not usually advertisements or YouTube videos, just promotional / marketing / business presentations etc.

@JamesVMUsic don’t forget about TV shows, advertisement, announcements, documentaries, shorts etc.

Yep, those as well. My point though is that corporate / motivational music isn’t really found on many YouTube videos and the like.

1 Like

Can you share some links pls?)

Check comments section of any bestselling corporate item.

Thank you!

leadsquid1h
Yes, maybe it’s a stupid question, and I’m sorry for that. I’ve started active work on Audiojungle since september, so i don’t know all the nuances.

It’s not a stupid question at all. I started on Audiojungle in March but I wouldn’t say I was particularly active. I don’t normally come onto this site to comment unless something is interesting or makes me laugh out loud.

Yesterday I read through the sales routine thread and checked out a guy with quite a few sales and around a 50 track portfolio. Every, and I mean EVERY track sounded the same to me. Hahaha! More or less all under the so called Corporate banner. Same key and same chords all the way through.

What you have to understand here is this RF. This is what is wanted. Don’t try to be clever and write something for this site that might be construed as musical or even slightly complicated. Doesn’t work here. This a great site for people that are constrained by the inability to go just that one chord more each time. :smiley: I stick to around 3 chords myself for this site if I write anything in the future.

What buyers want here is mostly simple stuff that is well mixed and mastered, sounds alright, that they can cut up and use in their videos. You’ll make money if you take that route. Good luck.

Thanks!
I totaly agree with you)

Actually on that 3 chord thing. I checked out your portfolio and I see you’ve already done that. Hahaha. :sunny: In fact you even used 4 chords in the first one i listened to.

Well done!

I’m going to write 3 chord whistling track in your honour.

Why do you think simple is bad? McCartney remembered that even though the song’s “Tomorrow Never Knows” harmony was mainly restricted to the chord of C. The song’s harmonic structure is derived from Indian music and is based upon a high volume C drone played by Harrison on a tamboura. The “chord” over the drone is generally C major, but some changes to B flat major result from vocal modulations, as well as orchestral and guitar tape loops. The song has been called the first pop song that attempted to dispense with chord changes altogether. In case of AJ, I think problem lies in authors who 99,9% running their work for the money making copies and\or self interpretations of trending or bestselling items.

DId I say simple was bad? Where else in the world can you post 300 tracks in your portfolio that are almost identical? And they all sell.

This site is a great resource. The tunes here are incidental and really should not get in the way of the buyers videos and projects.

Yes leadsquid, Geogio is right! Think Pedal Point.

As I have seen so far it’s more about the production of music,mixing and mastering.There are many tracks with 3-4 chords but the arrangement and work with details are just so insainly good that it has over 1-2k of sales.
It’s not only the corporate tracks,but rock,indie and even some epic trailer stuff.

If you still don’t know what the AJ bestseller are used for. Here’s the answer. :joy:

Have fun!

5 Likes