Video footage soft disabled

Hi guys!
Some of my old videos got “Soft disabled” due to new rules about tags. I removed wrong tags and sent videos to review. Two months have passed and they still in Dashboard and have the status “Disabled Resubmission - Queued for Review”.
What to do about it?

Such a lively forum, fantastic!

I hope you will get approved too.

Almost 3 month…
Still not approved.

1 Like

Try to write a message to Envato and ask them what is happening… three months, this is stupidoty and a lack of respect for you as an author!

The same happends to me: Some of my videos got “Soft disabled” due to new rules about tags. I removed wrong tags and sent videos to review. In my case I waiting two months (Since january) have passed and they still in Dashboard and have the status “Disabled Resubmission - Queued for Review”. I sent an email to the help team and say me this:
“Our Quality team has confirmed that we’ve been having problems with the file re-submission process (for anything submitted through Stock QC).
We appreciate it is not the best solution but you may need to resubmit all of your videos as new ones with the corrections you made.
That might need the step to take since at this point unfortunately we’re still working on a solution.”
If this issue has been ongoing since at least October of last year, it means that no one is taking care of it. It gives the impression that Videohive has been completely abandoned