Urgent thank you for helping me to join your support

Hello, I do not understand !! I can not join your software support from my user account thank you for helping me because my radio player does not display titles and does not launch automatically with the browser Chrome my license: I can give you if you wish my login envato thank you good day

Hi,

Firstly, I’ve removed your purchase code, as this is an open/public forum for general discussion and not for support with items.

Second, never give anyone access to your Envato account for any reason! Authors have no reason to ask for this.

What is the name of the item you purchased? I can link you to their support page. Alternatively, here are instructions on how to contact the author of your item:

Thanks!

1 Like
Bonjour et merci pour votre réponse le produit acheté est: OnAir2 en version complète. Je peux accéder à mon compte mais pas le forum d'aide ou une réponse à un problème m'attend

If you can’t access their support site, then you can try emailing them from their profile page: https://themeforest.net/user/qantumthemes

There will be a contact form on the right side when you’re logged in. :slight_smile:

HELLO The sending of the new password does not arrive ... time combians thank you

Someone has requested a password reset for the following account:

Site Name: Qantumthemes Support

Username: LIVEMUSICRADIO245

If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.

To reset your password, visit the following address:

I sent you a message. You just need to click the link and then you can choose a new password. Cheers!

1 Like