upload prjects after effects ???

Please review the following issues that occurred

Release Forms must contain only '.pdf', '.jpg' or '.png' files, but found a '' file.

plzzzzzzzz help

plz help me

Did you upload a release form? If you didn’t, then try again, but make sure you don’t accidentally use the release form dropdown to select one of your uploads.

If you did upload a release form, then it seems like you’ve uploaded it in the wrong format. Try PDF, JGP or PNG.

Apart from that, I’m not really sure what to suggest, but you’ve not really provided much info to go on.

Thank you

the problem when I upload the zip file with the after- effects projects gives me this error

but when I upload the zip file its project after effects eg tutorials , video preview , pdf , png they pass normal ??

??? hello help lol

up up up up help plz

Morning! So what are you uploading? A main zip file, a preview video, preview image and a thumbnail? Anything else?

If you’re not uploading a release form then you should be leaving the dropdown for release forms well alone.

the main file ( after effects projetc ) ?? I not upload this file ??

That’s your main zip file. Anything you upload to VideoHive (and pretty much all the other Envato marketplaces) needs to be in a zip file. Are you just uploading the folder/files without zipping them? Aside from your preview stuff, all your AE files, media assets and your help files/documentation needs to be zipped up into one file. Then you select that in the dropdown for your main file.

Yes, I make all the files in the zip file , and always from the download these circumstances show the message

Please review the following issues that occurred

Release Forms must contain only '.pdf', '.jpg' or '.png' files, but found a '' file.

Just to clarify… you know that only the main file should be zipped, everything else (preview video, release forms, preview images, thumbnail) should be uploaded directly?

When are you getting this error message, when you select something from one of the dropdown menus on the submit page, or once you’ve filled everything in and clicked submit at the bottom? Have you uploaded a release form?

thanks for following
The problem has been resolved
You put pictures and pdf file in and then zip Hama is wrong Thanks

Jolly good!