unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward

Hello Experts,
My item is rejected. any suggestions please
“Unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again”

I have rejected with the item i have submitted in the platform.

Can you suggest me why i have rejected and can i resubmit the item after improving some points or design.

admin login: Pizzahut - Login
login mail: admin@gmail.com
pass: 12345678

Advance thanks for your suggestions and valuable time

Best Regards
Rony

There’s no specific design ( it looks like a plan ) but you shouldn’t ( couldn’t ) use registered trademarks’ name as well ( It doesn’t matter it you change the logo, you can’t use pizzahut )

2 Likes

If i improve the design, can i resubmit the item?

regarding name, what kind of name should i use. I have chosen pizzahut because of it was in my mind.

thanks

Depending on the changes. If you can build something specific and new on top of the current script yes, if you just polish few things and re-submit as new, no.

You can decide the name. It’s up to you.

1 Like

I agree with @ki-themes 100%

I would like to add look you have a possible idea - the admin area isn’t all that bad, but its far from polished (in otherwords smart looking).

The main frontend lacks the following, or has the following issues (as previously also highlighted by ki)

1. You cannot use a trademark name - not unless you want to get in big trouble let alone get past envato review;
  2. Lack of proper navigation (I’m not even sure how mobile responsive this is) because I am looking at it on a desktop PC;
  3. For example your shop page reference Burgers -
    The page seems confusing when you are even looking at it, let alone adding choices.

I think for its worth, you have a valid idea but you need to think about how other people are viewing that idea - YOU know what you are meaning, but someone looking at this for the first time will be well lost. Don’t give up - just think about how to clearly layout the design of your coding!

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable suggestions , I will try to improve the whole script including frontend and backend and before submitting to them surely i will back to you for sharing my upgrade.

thanks

1 Like