This track was rejected

“This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard either, unfortunately.”

In detail, what are the reasons for you?
https://soundcloud.com/iceshine/creative-imagination-preview

Its very good. only broblem with whistle, i mean not very realistic. Maybe because of that was reject,

Recommended to read this article. Problem, that i wrote, have described in the 3rd item in this article.

Good luck mate :wink:

1 Like

If you make your track too loud, it will sound bad. do the mixing at different volume levels.

https://audiojungle.net/item/upbeat-fun/19504078

My track for example. :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I’m undecided if I have to keep adjusting the mix starting from “the whistle” or give up.

The reject comment criticizes both composition and mix/master, and, categorically add "unfortunately we have not found the quality standard required to move forward and you will not be able to re-submit this item again."
It seems to mean “don’t waste time, you’re not capable for this track”.

If there was any potential, they would have responded differently, or not? I’m very frustrated! :persevere:

What is it preferable to do in these cases?

(forgive my poor english)

New track write.

I wouldn’t take too much notice of the reasons given for rejection - it’s just a standard cut and paste piece of wording and not specific to your track.

As has been said, main issue is the whistlling. The rhythm could possibly do with a bit more variation and lightening too.

For the whistling i think avoiding the large glissando slides up and down would help a lot. Just use separate notes without legato when doing large pitch changes.

I’ve noticed they’ve toughened up on not accepting resubmitted tracks that were originally rejected, but do think that this track has the potential to be a very commercial if you spent some time reworking things.

1 Like

This way of doing, with no communication between sellers and audiojungle platform, doesn’t help both to improve.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestions!

Yep, I agree… I wouldn’t yet give up though. Try to fix the whisteling and give it a go one final time :wink:

1 Like