A little approach on HARD REJECTIONS

Appreciated :+1:

Totally agree with you, great list and explanation, thanks for that. Best regards, Marcin Klosowski

1 Like

Thank you @MarcinKlosowski, best wishes.

Great advice! This sums up a lot of other sentiments I’ve read and noticed in my short time being active on the forums. I’ve only got 2 music tracks up right now but I’m 2/2 for acceptance because I’ve read and tried to follow all the good advice here.

I’m really impressed with the community and how willing everyone is to help each other out.

1 Like

I like that. Let’s keep going!

A great article indeed…Thx @MusicWanderer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks 2 you for appreciating it : )

Great advice and information, thanks @MusicWanderer! To your 4th & 5th points, I’ve had a lot of tracks hard rejected where I was trying to write in a similar genre to the big sellers here on AJ. I’ve had way more success with tracks being approved/sold when it’s music that I typically enjoy writing, and that “sounds like me.” Best of luck to you all!

1 Like

Thank you very much for these valuable advices ! @MusicWanderer

1 Like

Thats it, one can adapt to a market, but doing what we like, makes feel the magic.

1 Like

My pleasure. Best of lucks to all the creatives!

Beautifully said! I too have fallen for the mirage of the big sellers and the rush to sell, forgetting why I started making music in the first place…to have fun and explore music! Thanks for this reminder! Best thoughts to all our envato brothers!

2 Likes

Good words, thank you : )

I try to do my work better. But the rejections, in recent time has become more. And it’s not at all clear what was done wrong.
Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Great advice MusicWanderer, I love and Í agree with all you said! I think I do a big mistake: I want to do much with little time available in my life with a lot of commitments… I think it’s time to be honest and take the appropiate time to do the right things… :smiley:
Thanks again and plenty of energy for everybody!! :smiley:

2 Likes

bookmarked!!
:wink:

1 Like

You have good numbers for the time you’ve been here! 1st year goes slower that the next and so on. And we’re both towards level 3, something to cheer up! Thak you for the energy @Kannonh, you have nice music!

1 Like

Thank you. Interesting view.

1 Like

thank you for your kind words! :smiley:
big hughs and good luck with sales!: :smiley:

1 Like

Very useful advice, thank you very much.

2 Likes