Themegoods Deregister Purchase Key to another Domain

Hi,

I can’t raise a ticket with Themegoods as my support is expired, I can’t email them through their website as their email form is not working.

I have uninstalled my copy of Themegoods Photography from my original website and installed it on my new website. When I try to enter my purchase key it is saying that it is still registered to the original website. I have Envato Market installed with a working API key as well.

How do I get Themegoods to deregister my purchase key if I cannot contact them?

Thanks
Toby

Hello Toby,

Is this for the same site just on a different domain? Or is this for a new site you want to use the theme with?

Hi,

It is a fresh install on a new domain.

Thanks

Toby

Ahhh thanks! If it’s a completely different site/project you will need to purchase a new license which will also come with support.

Does that mean I can only use the theme once? And if I wish to reinstall it on another domain/server I have to buy another license? Even if it has been completly removed from the original server?

You can only use the license for a single project. For example you can’t use it for Project A and Project B even if Project A is no longer running.

You can however switch domain names as long as it’s the same project. For example you switch Project A to a new domain or server.

Does migrating the content over count?

1 Like

If it’s the same project it should be ok :grin:

Thank you for your help. Toby

1 Like