[ThemeForest] Your item, ayatco cv - Resume theme wordpress, has been rejected‏

Hi Everyone,

I have submited my second theme for review and I got message…

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “ayatco cv - Resume theme wordpress” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

demo site

https://giantswebs.net/whocv

Hello Giantswebs,
let me say you two quick things which u see without looking at the source.
1.) a:hover of menu: The Font even doesn’t fith within the border so you may change the padding
2.) Section “i’m good at” also has positioning problems on > .lae-piechart .lae-label
3.) For a Professionaltheme i think that the Parallaxeffect is a bit too much.
4.) Load time: load time of the demo is really long, Google insight says desktop 15/100 and mobile 54/100 wich is really a problem
5.) Responsiveness is not given optimal, because of false positionings and so on
Seen with chrome

Backend & overall coding: Sorry no time to check at the moment.