[ThemeForest] Your item, ayatco cv - Resume theme wordpress, has been rejected

Hi Everyone,

I have submited my second theme for review and I got message…

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “ayatco cv - Resume theme wordpress” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

demo site

https://giantswebs.net/whocv

Lots of problem in your item bro. Try to follow other successful author’s work to get a proper knowledge about web design. Study more about Typography, Color, Fonts etc.

1 Like

Can you tell me the problems and I will solve them in order

Overall your design is not good. Try to develop a theme same to same first with a good one. Then develop your custom and unique theme.

1 Like

I am a programmer and not a designer Do you think there is no compatibility between colors and fonts?
And it’s colors and fonts that made them refuse

Yes. Then you should work together with a designer.