Need Feedback for Hard Reject WP Theme

Hi everyone!

I need your brutally honest and constructive feedback relating to my WordPress theme (here the demo) that has been hard rejected by ThemeForest without any comment except for the default:

Unfortunately your submission isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

I would much appreciate any feedback and suggestions on how to make improvements.

Thank you all!

Hi,
You have many problems, some technical. You have a whell scroll lag. Try to work at fonts (Currently typography in webdesign is 80% or more) Many problems of contrasts. Hover navigation is bad.
Good luck !

Hi thezoc, thanks for your feedback!
I can’t see the wheeI scroll lag: in Chrome and Firefox it seems fluid to me. Where you see the lag?
I will work on typography, contrasts and hover.

scroll is too slow, search box looks not match

Safari on Mac OS .

I Think one of the issues is the scrolling, its not smooth

Thank you all! Your feedback was really helpful, I will work on it.