Themeforest.net Not Supporting To Customers

I think now themeforest.net is not had good service. They are doing only for money. They list any theme without verify and from that themeforest.net is earning money. They don’t have feeling for Customers.

I am regular customer of themeforest.net and most of their theme support team are not helping.

Last 2 months ago i have purchased [item name removed] theme regularly i am trying to connect with them and not getting support.

Even I have paid Rs. 3000 extra to support. They did not fix my issues.

So know, what i have can do. Kindly suggest me.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that get in touch with themeforest support team hoe they will help.
This is Themeforest Customer Support open a help ticket they would like to assist you with an official answer.

Thanks!

Thanks for your valuable reply. I have already submitted this form but not got any reply.

I think item support is author responsibility but customization isn’t author responsibility!
If you purchase item author doesn’t support you then raise a dispute against that author to the themeforest support team.
Remember item support isn’t themeforest support team responsibility.

Yes, I can understand and I know the customization isn’t author responsibility. I am only talking about theme activation and as in demo shows. I am getting error.

Apart from this themeforest support team is not responsibility but they have to verify them before show any product to customer.

When a author submit his item at Themeforest Quality team check that item very well then approved it.
But when author update item that Envato Quality team does not check like before cause Thousand of item are updating author and quality team isn’t prepare to check that each single item when author are updating their item.
If you found any bug issue of that theme then author are responsible to fix that bug.If author doesn’t providing support didn’t fix bug then you can raise a dispute against that author through Envato Support Team Even you can ask for refund can give him low rating etc.

I have tried to connect with support team of " Vast Buzz - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme but they are not repling.

The purchase code is not activated. It showing not valid. Anyone can help me to fix the issue. I have been tring since 2 months.

Looks like you connected with their support team 9 days ago in the comments section, and they replied immediately, saying they are waiting on you:

3 Likes