Theme Kalia - Auto Care Theme Is Not Working - No Support Response

Hi,

I had bought a theme yesterday and it’s not working. I have been trying to reach out since last night and no one is getting back to me. I bought this theme yesterday and it’s not working as it was stated. Could you please process my refund as I’m not satisfied with my purchase.

There’s no item called kalia on themeforest?

Refunds don’t work that way esp after less than 24 hours and unfortunately most authors do not support items over weekends.

Is it definitely called Kalia? What is the issue?

Theme Name is Auto Care.

I’ve been trying to install the demo content as it was shown but now it keep loading the demo and no results on site. I’ve tried everything. Totally fed up of the support they are giving me solutions that don’t work.

Is there some way out to upload the demo content to website. My theme is already uploaded I just need the demo content to be uploaded.

The author does say 2 business days to reply to support

Have you followed the documentation that’s linked on the item page and explains importing demo content - looks very simple?

Yes I have followed the documentation but still it’s not updating the demo content. Already 3-4 hours now and it’s still processing.

That’s more likely a hosting issue but the author may have an alternative solution.

Is there any way out I can try the theme is fine but there issue with my hosting?

It’s one the author would need to help with.

Forums are for general queries rather than item specific ones.

Author is not getting back. It’s been more than 18 - 20hrs. And the demo content is still installing.

Worst experience with this theme. Losing a client due to this.

It is weekend, probably you will get support from Monday.

According to my experience on Envato Studio, it’s 98 times of 100, server configuration issue. I would suggest to contact hosting support but as there’s no error on their end, they would tell you the website is fine. You need to configure the PHP settings.

This theme is broker. The author agreed that it’s something a their developer will look upon. How can I request for refund?

It doesn’t specifically mean it’s broken, it’s they would be checking the theme and fix the problem is there’s an issue. You need to wait to get the support you’re requested, you cannot just expect a solution the next day.

I don’t say it can be resolved in a day. But at least don’t mention one-click installation.