The Sales Monitor

For last 2 days a total silence. Worst week of my 3 years here

1 Like

No benefits for me from CyberMonday dealā€¦
Overall average month

I have nothing to say after seeing that discounted items are in popular list. Itā€™s not fair, because prices already cheap and if peoples want to earn a bit more by decreasing price then itā€™s shouldnā€™t be more than simple event, like envato bundles. This ā€œamazingā€ event simply killed many new items of this week and bring the second life to old items but who cares? yes envato? Bad marketing. Every person here is a seller and can manipulate with price of his/her items, but we work with review and price system to save market balance. If you want to earn more then you can, but why others should be affected?

5 Likes

Nothing has changed.

3 days no sales,any benefits for me from CyberMonday, although the month is generally average.

I think tomorrow will be under 0.

So, why now nobody writes that sales have increased? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nope :cry:

this weekend no sales

I had a good startā€¦ Now I have no sales at all.

Sales increased =)

Very bad start to the week

Theyā€™re all out shopping and partying.

1 Like

sales are just awful on Decemberā€¦ but wait! which sales? there arenā€™t many

1 Like

This week drop about 80% for now.

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty big drop for me since last weekend. Hopefully it will pick up in the new year, or I might have to actually do so work for a change. :anguished:

4 Likes

Bad week. 80% drop

1 Like

Extraordinary Sales, Canā€™t ask for more, Thanks to Envato getting my file featured, That made wonders :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bit of a spike todayā€¦ have made the same as Wednesday and Thursday combined, and thereā€™s still six hours to go.

1 Like

No spike hereā€¦ the worst day ever, all together if this week finishes with this paste itā€™s going to be flat out 50% drop in sales.