The Sales Monitor

This month is terrible… got a couple of sales…

Last days were amazing! Sales seems like two years ago. Pity it is not forever! HAHAHAA!!!

1 Like

Congrats!!

No sales here! Worst month.

Best Weekly Sales ever :slight_smile:

Good month, but now 3 days without sales. Strange stops …:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

True and me too.

Iam also in the same club me too

Last week was overall better. This week started normal, i just hope recent changes to the home page will not mess up current flow.

25 days ago only 4 item sale.

No sales today?

so no one is having sales these days what is happening here november is always my best month and this year is the worst month funny thing is my new item is not having single sale for over a week this is happened to me first time and its very depressing leads to lose interest on creating templates. last year only 30% of templates i have achieved thrice amount than this month now even with continuous upload of new projects too not having any sales

1 Like

Beginning of the month was pretty slow, seems to be picking up a bit now though. Yesterday was my second best day of the month.

Did anyone notice lower sales amount from the US?

@vovkacg
Maybe the situation is opposite as you think = USA sales are the same, but you have better sales from EU than usual.
Only 1/4 of sales were from USA in first two weeks for me, but now it is normal (1/3).

Naah, I got a huge drop this month because of the US low sales.

This period : Thanksgiving holidays, plus Black Friday / Cyber Monday is killing sales and not only in the Us.
I have a 60% drop since 5 days now and I was selling really good before.
Let’s be patient.

Nice drop here last few days, Is this the best we can?!

1 Like

For is to be honest its a normal week for now. But we did do quite a bit of marketing in the last 3 weeks.

Hi everyone…i am a new user here. The only thing I can think of is that the way things are measured has changed. Maybe it went from page hits to number who watched the preview… or number who finished watching the preview. Anyway, it’s an interesting one

worst week of the year 85% drop
overall 50% drop i hope this last 3 days i will get some sales

1 Like