The product update section does not work, do you?

I was going to update my product, but after waiting a long time it gave a “timeout” warning. What is the reason for this? Is everyone? Such.

Thank you sow much.

1 Like

please try with clear browser cache. Also you can try with different browser as like google chrome.

1 Like

I am trying.

Same here on videohive.

Same on themeforest, getting an error “The upload processing timed out” after loading for a long time.

Same here

Same here on themeforest.

Same here! Tried in different browsers as well, had no luck :frowning:

1 Like

Yes me too.

I am facing same issue on Codecanyon. Cleared browser cache. Checked different browser. But the problem was not solved.

1 Like

Yes me too.

Yep, can confirm this happened yesterday and today it is still not solved.

Same here. Tring from yesterday

Hi I am trying to update my item from yesterday but can not update. When I click on submit, its starting processing and after long time it’s showing error message as an alert. Is anyone having this issue? or only me? I can also see that on update button where it’s saying " Update Item & Tags" which was previously " Update Item & Tags (review required)".

Anyone else have a problem with Update Item options?

The upload processing timed out.

This may happen because of a temporary backend issue, or because the files being uploaded are too big or numerous for our system to quickly process.

you can try with clearing browser cache and with different browser as like chrome. If not solved and your item volume is high you can try with ftp.

Upload pass without problems but when I click Save Changes…appears a gray button (Processing…) and after a few minutes I get a message…The upload processing timed out.

Hi,

Please Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will assign it to engineering team to check it for us.

In the help ticket mentioned this thread. so that they can know many authors are facing this issue.

Thanks

Okay…thank you!