The author is restricting theme updates to Envato Market clients and letting out Envato Elements

Evatheme author is asking me to buy the Envato Market version of the Fincorbus theme in order to deliver the updates.

But I already have develop a complete site with this theme and if I knew that this was going to happen I would have search for another theme. And the conditions for the theme at Elements includes updates. https://elements.envato.com/es/fincorbus-finance-corporate-wordpress-theme-46YBXPS

I’ve spent $100 for Evato Elements and the theme costs $49

this is the link were the author is responding.

For this you will have to get in touch with Envato Elements Help and Support. They will investigate the matter and take appropriate action as soon as possible. Cheers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On ThemeForest and on Elements should be always the same (latest version) of the theme. But, when the update is live on ThemeForest, the author must “manually” update the theme on Elements (to synchronies item on Elements with the item from TF - in short, to update also item/theme on Elements).

Now, some authors are not doing this - maybe some of them does not know that they should do that. So, you have full right to ask for the latest version on Elements if you have active subscription there and you should use link above for Help and Support.

But, if you are not subscribed any more on Elements - you can not get the latest version - that is “the price” of using Elements.

2 Likes

Thanks!, I will

1 Like