Template hard reject after first soft reject (2 things to change)

Hi all, need your help

Demo link: http://bmoto.better-web.net/

First reject was soft with this information:

1. TRADEMARK: Your item appears to contain trademarked names or assets (logos, etc.) not adhering to our content policy. Please see this article for more info: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202501474-Trademark-Use-and-Real-World-Products 2. DOCUMENTATION: Your documentation is either missing or insufficient. Please make sure you provide clear and concise documentation outlining installation, configuration and customization procedures for this item. For compatibility reasons, please provide documentation in either HTML or PDF format.

These two points was imrpoved, after I got hard reject with this information:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “BMoto - Detailing and Moto Services Landing Page Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

What sense of giving soft when something is not okay with quality?
I get hard reject after one hour of submit, it’s a automatic response?
As I see on analytics - no body open this demo to see how it’s look like.
Documentation is big, trademark issue was removed on preview images, inside project no images, only placeholders. Code is formatted and validated.

Anybody can help me with advice what is wrong?

Regards

The rejection is related to a probably new “reviewer” At back time, when the item doesn’t match the design/coding requirements, they were rejecting the item first time but these days, few of the reviewers checking the item for “basic” issues and at the end, one experienced reviewer is rejecting the item.

About the design, it’s not bad at all and you could’ve got the approval if you were submitting a year back. If you search the HTML section, I’m quite sure you’d be able to find a similar theme, that would be the main reason of your rejection. Try to create something new

Thanks for your feedback!