Tax information required issue

I have got nthis message in my mail after submitting my software in concanyon,What can I do now?

Tax information required on Envato Market

Hi biddut_hossain,

We noticed that you just uploaded an item on Envato Market, nice work! Be ready for your first sale by entering your tax information now using the link below.

If we don’t receive tax information from you by the time you make your first sale, we will be required by the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS), to apply Backup Withholding Tax (BWT) at a rate of 24% to your worldwide earnings - even if you are not from the US.

We’re here to help you with this. Read the following article for more information, and please contact us at taxinfo@envato.com with any questions.

Tax Information and Requirements for Authors

Jane

Envato Tax Team

Update your tax information here

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

If you are an Envato author!

Submit your Tax Info

Tax Form W8BEN - Step by step guide

Tax Information & Form W-8 Requirements for non US Authors

How to fill up W8 Form ?

This video best for you with your language

Thanks

1 Like

Hi

it is not a good idea for anyone except appropriate Advisor/Lawyers to discuss or provide tax or legal advice. So, please discuss with your legal Advisor/Advocate about this. You have to submit your TAX information through settings=>tax information

Thanks

This is totally not necessary since the question has already been answered by the official forum moderator, or is this an attempt to gain reputation on the forum?