Tax information required on Envato Market

I upload my app i get this message so when i configure tax app will approve or no

Hi,

We noticed that you just uploaded an item on Envato Market, nice work! Be ready for your first sale by entering your tax information now using the link below.

If we don’t receive tax information from you by the time you make your first sale, we will be required by the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS), to apply Backup Withholding Tax (BWT) at a rate of 24% to your worldwide earnings - even if you are not from the US.

Hi @Dev-Mesaoudi, you didn’t entered your tax info. So, Envato informing you to add the tax info to increase your earing by reducing Backup Withholding Tax (BWT). So, you should to provide tax info as early you can.

For reducing US backup withholding tax (24%) you should to submit your TAX information form. If you submit the form with your TAX information then only tax will be taken for US sale and TAX percentage depends on your country.
US Tax Treaties:

Otherwise you have to give US backup withholding tax (24%) for all of your sale.

1 Like

Brother thanks for you comment but you dont get m’y point,
M’y question is i upload application with admin panel when i recierve this email tax my app remove from fun fact i dont recierve email for approve or rejected
Ragards

Sorry! but I got your point. Item approve or rejection not depends on TAX info submission. TAX info for For reducing US backup withholding tax (24%) to TAX percentage depends on your country.

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email, then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Thanks